jueves, 12 de diciembre de 2013

MONOLOGUE OF A GARGOLA

Dialogue at nightfall q parese I have seen so far I mist sheltered from the dome of this temple when nobody sees me I can hide the look of the Order of the concern medicantes assists me every moment and witnessed thousand burials snare the widow by the iniquity of my adventures know when you see the sanctuary floor sawing prowling the halls i the unwary stranger my friend also tertuliáis ledge next to the capital faint streetlights off part of my task the sound of the buzzer q demon whispers i know it well . No break ground however entourages pulling about gargoyles are pronounced but denied agreement opinion agrees the assignment stipulated by the clergy agreed with the gloom qa listens low vaults carved engraved with the skeleton of q has fallen from grace ... It would be useless crepuscula flee when no darkness can hide my shame shroud a nickname of my own i am the horror shame shame. Dejected i battered exclaimed this place is dingyas silent as i owl flying from the most profuse deprecated cry without

receiving reply omitted .... The letter proclaims a penitent .. you read the same q depocitada I had found in the leaves of an ancient manuscript into an old ruined monastery of the order aforementioned diluted q whose interpretation opacity to run concurrent quill pen q expressed regarding the content on your site lacks fundamentals vague ethereal but it calls attention to q reason which made ​​links referred me to this place are brought up to about 11 the winding trail of darkness perched on my head drop backpack soil not rush me useful q collect all valuable consider pebble leaves small pieces of logs one clover minutiae of little importance but nevertheless become relevant q noticeable if q scene draws reconsider http://www.kulturagotika.com/es/todo-lo- demás/88-un-sábado between the heaviness shadows unrealized task was entrusted us that q i q confident but was not released but spurious THROUGH the verb hiso the q q has ears to hear let him hear .... You may also be interested in:


muñeco nieve

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario